Air Charter Broker
Charter Broker - UK
Last year, our business grew by over 30% and with 2022 looking to be even better we are looking for new team members to join us to help meet the increasing demand for our services. Could you be one of them?
You may already have years of experience in the private charter industry and be looking for a change of environment, or perhaps you are working in another sphere of the aviation industry and seeking the challenge of a new career and better prospects. Have you just graduated or are a college leaver, looking for your first job?
Whatever your level of experience is, if you have a genuine interest in what we do and the desire to offer a service that is above all then there may be a place for you here with us, as an AIRCRAFT CHARTER BROKER.
Join us and you will be working for one of the most respected names in the private aviation business, arranging the exclusive hire of private flights on behalf of our clients throughout the world.
If you are an experienced broker already, then you will know what we are talking about but if you are just starting your aviation career, there is a whole lot about this business for you to learn and here you can learn from the best. It will be an exciting and rewarding journey, hard work too and is one which could take you all over the world!
This is not your standard 9-5 job; it is much more than that. Aviation never sleeps and therefore we are a 24/7 operation, although we do not expect you to be. Everyone needs some quality downtime but there is no escaping the fact that in this industry, you will need to work on evenings and weekends sometimes. It is not every night nor every weekend but you do have to take your turn for out of hours’ duty on a roster with other staff.
What we are looking for in you:
- A strong work ethic and pride in a job well done
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to build strong, sustainable relationships with clients and suppliers
- The aptitude to thrive in a fast moving and challenging environment
- High standards of numeracy, written and spoken English
- IT competency (Windows and MS Office Word/Excel as a minimum)
- Excellent attention to detail and a flexible approach to problem solving
- For experienced brokers, we look for not less than 3 years’ working in a similar role
- Junior brokers or trainees, tell us what you have done in your career so far and we will assess that to see where you could fit into our organisation
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive remuneration package including;
- a competitive salary
- participation in the company bonus scheme
- workplace pension, death in service and income protection plans
- flexible benefit options, including private medical, dental and gym membership
Are you interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to start your application, it could be the best decision you make this year.
These roles are full time and office based from our headquarters in Crawley, West Sussex.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK and will be required to provide evidence of this status if invited for interview.
To register your interest for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to;
Barbara Bentley, Administration Manager
Closing date for applications is 12 August 2022
No agencies please